[ESL] TF TikTok Suggestions

• I would like the community's opinions on what sort of content will be put out on the TF TikTok. My personal philosophy regarding this revolves around the value of humour, and so I would be intent on creating some form of comedic videos on TotalFreedom, which provides a good laugh and in turn acts as subliminal advertisement. I will have to think up plans for these videos.

I am also very open to any form of suggestions - so please, comment below what sort of content you'd like to see on the TF TikTok.

Once this last bit of admin work has been done, I'll post a full length account of how the account will be run, what I'll be posting, how frequently I'll be posting, and how much money I'll be spending.

• i think something we could do is make fitmc style documentaries on different things on the server except make them pretty short (under 2 minutes)

maybe do a video about the enders, the imperium, maybe a historical event like seths departure from the server, etc.

@UnderTails#12718 i think something we could do is make fitmc style documentaries on different things on the server except make them pretty short (under 2 minutes)

its funny to think one of the original plans was to make a documentary of some from. not even on tiktok. this'd be an interesting concept

@UnderTails#12718 maybe a historical event like seths departure from the server, etc.

however telling people the server was once nuked probably wont be the best idea

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

@UnderTails#12718 maybe a historical event like seths departure from the server, etc.

Would most likely be a fun fact in terms of the server's history.

"Did you know that there was a player who was dedicated enough to join the server every day just to spam emoticons? More fun facts on play.totalfreedom.me!"

image.png