Art Competition Results

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I am pleased to finally be able to announce the final scores of TF's second art competition.
    I want to congratulate DragonSlayer2189 for being the winner in this occasion with his TF music album, and will gain both 5000 coins in-game and a customizable Discord role.
    In second and third place are Cooolloooll and Operator, who will get 4000 and 3000 coins respectively.
    The rest will get a participation prize of 500 coins.

Here are the detailed results:

1st place: DragonSlayer2189, with 75 points.

• Creativity (15%): 12 points
    • Theme (20%): 13 points
    • Quality (25%): 21 points
    • Community vote (40%): 29 points

2nd place: Cooolloooll, with 52 points.

• Creativity (15%): 10 points
    • Theme (20%): 10 points
    • Quality (25%): 15 points
    • Community vote (40%): 16 points

3rd place: Operator, with a total of 26 points.

• Creativity (15%): 6 points
    • Theme (20%): 7 points
    • Quality (25%): 6 points
    • Community vote (40%): 7 points

4th place: Square, with a total of 23 points.

• Creativity (15%): 1 point
    • Theme (20%): 3 points
    • Quality (25%): 2 points
    • Community vote (40%): 17 points

I hope everyone had fun participating or just viewing the submissions!

• The observers were not allowed into the counting rooms. Square won this competition. Bad things happened which our observers were not allowed to see. Never happened before. Millions of mail-in votes were sent to people who never asked for them. The system is rigged against square. I demand a recount.

• @elmon#776 I love seeing Square supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. His loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that he has achieved.

• IM LEAVING TOTALFREEDOM! SCREW THIS SERVER! I’m moving to UMC where they actually run a civilized and balanced server for its player and far better than TF.I shall be leaving TF shortly with my wife in disgust at this situation.

• @Darth#777 This server is BIASED! I'm moving to mexico where this doesn't happen... Do you see this graph?

ECD supporters inflated the votes!! They did NOT have observers in the counting rooms!

Further proof!

Bribing the supreme court... DESPICABLE! I will be running campaign to end this tyranny!