If you are not banned from the TotalFreedom Forum, you MUST post your perm ban appeal in the ban appeal section of the forum. If you are banned from the Total Freedom Forum, e-mail your appeal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Make sure you are actually perm banned before filing a perm ban appeal. If you try to connect to the server and it states you're permanently banned, than file a perm ban appeal. Otherwise, file a regular ban appeal in the forum or wait up to a day - non-perm bans are cleared daily. Also, admins who find themselves perm banned for no cause (and still have admin perm on the forum), please post your appeals in the admin section.
Another Note: If you're banned from the Total Freedom Forum and you are bypassing the ban using a VPN or any other mean and you appeal on the forums, it will be considered invalid as you bypassed your original ban instead of normally appealing through the email address listed above.This is the application template to be removed from the TotalFreedom permban list. If approved for removal from the perm ban list, the following will apply:
To file a perm ban appeal, post a message in this section with the following information.
1. Minecraft name:
2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):
3. Approximate date of perm ban:
4. Reason for perm ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:
5. Do you agree to follow our server rules, the rules in place on the forum, and all the conditions stated above?
6. Please provide the one IP that you will be using to login to the server. If you don't know it, visit https://ip4.me and cut and paste the result. All other IPs that you used to get perm banned will remain perm banned. Don't provide a VPN IP.